Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Time!

Well, here goes nothin'.......

After weeks and weeks of going back and forth with my AWESOME graphic designer, Carly, we are up and running! I am so excited at how this has all turned out and I hope everyone enjoys reading and looking at the blog--not too bad on the eyes, eh???? I absolutely love it and think it looks just like me!

I will be posting here regularly up until I leave on January 6th and then from Espana to let you all know how I am doing and my adventures along the way. We all know I will have some very interesting stories for all to hear. I am sure they will not disappoint!

SHABBA!

4 comments:

  1. Getting comments is always fun so I wanted to be the first :) Looks great!! You will love blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holler.

    your blog looks cooler than mine. who is this carly person and how can i get her to make my blog look super sweet?

    loves.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!! Wow.. I am so impressed with the space. I can't wait to read about your future adventures. What an exciting time AND to have such a great space to blog about it in! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man... this blog is badder than crap!

    ReplyDelete