Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF!

God I remember how I used to get SO excited on Fridays when I was little because "Full House" was on that night! Little Michelle made me want a baby more than anything in the world. I believe that was the Christmas that I told my mom I wanted a "baby" for Christmas. She said, oh, honey, what kind? I said..."no, mom..a REAL one."

Needless to say, I did not get my baby. One day...one day...

Now it's TGIF and I am more thinking about Taylor coming to visit tonight, and the bottle of tequila she is bringing!!! haha! I cannot wait to see her.

It's going to be a weekend of "inside jokes"....and LOTS of laughter. The kind of jokes that if anyone else were with us, we would spend the weekend explaining stories.

I am so glad everyone is loving the blog. I have gotten many nice emails about how it turned out! I am pretty proud myself. I really think I got the look and feel I was hoping for.

And remember you can sign up to be a "follower" and get a message sent to you once I put a new post in!

love

No comments:

Post a Comment