Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Taylor + Tequila = Fun

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, my very good friend Taylor came in town to visit last weekend and it lived up to all of my expectations. And with a video camera, may have even surpassed my expectations.

As usual, Taylor and I began thinking and talking and questioning some things, that honestly, I have just never questioned before. We only left the house one time the entire weekend, and that was to go to the grocery store.

I will list a few random thoughts and questions we pondered, which of course sparked some very interesting conversations (drunk).

*Lemons have seeds, yet limes do not.
*We think (99 % sure) Hearts of Palm actually come from palm trees.
*How can forest fires EVER occur, when an actual fire with matches, wood, and effort, is so difficult to start?
*I think it is absolutely hysterical when kids make reindeer yard art "do it"...I chuckle every time. (just thinking about it I laugh)
* I find it strange how asparagus can make your pee smell just like actual asparagus.
*Tequila is fun.
*Video cameras and Tequila is MORE fun.

Annnd for your viewing pleasure....please....no judgements.

3 comments:

  1. STALE FACE!!! you are the funniest person ALIVE! i miss you already. Thank goodness for Waxhaw! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stale, ive been playing this song on repeat all morning! you must continue my musical education while you are gone, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staley,
    It is so good to hear you are doing well! I am totally ecstatic for you and your many adventures. Buena Suerte!

    ReplyDelete