Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anne Frank...

So, I was lying on my bed earlier with like 15 blankets on me because the house is so cold, and I started giggling to myself and thought...I AM LIKE ANNE FRANK!!! Holed up in her room, reading instead of writing, but you get the gist...

I have nothing of eloquence to say this evening. I had a wonderful first conversation with my mom tonight on Skype and it was so good to see her sweet face!!! We were laughing at how it only been 9 days since I left!!! I feel like I have been gone an eternity!! It is so strange.

I need to get to bed, but I think I have come to the conclusion that this is just not for me. I don't know why God led me here and why this all fell into place, other than to show me what I DO have. I miss my friends tremendously and I miss my life. And with the circumstances as they are, I don't see anything getting any better. So, I am beginning to look at flights...not tonight, but soon--haha

I can't even think..I am exhausted and need to get some shut eye...

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment