Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Washer

So, totally random poast but I meant to put this in the one last night and forgot. I got home from going out with Maria and decided I needed to do some laundry.

So I gathered all my dirty clothes and walked them downstairs to the laundry room. I couldn't find the detergent and I also had no idea how to run the thing. So I tapped on Albert's door because she was in there reading him a story. I said..."do you mind coming down after you put him down and showing me how to use the washing machine?" She said, Oh no problem.

So I patiently sat in the hard white wicker chair at the hard white kitchen table that sits on the hard white marble floor surrounded by hard white walls (you get the point...total hospital) and waited for her. She came down about 10 minutes later and we went into the laundry room and she shows me the detergent. And then puts it in, and then says, "You know, actually, I am not exactly sure how to do this. Maybe we should wait on Gloria in the morning?!"

I said...okay, sure, not a problem.

WHAT? What woman on earth doesn't know how to work her own washing machine? And with a 2 year old? SO STRANGE. A very telling incident I might add... :)

okay, devotional, breakfast, and work.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment