Friday, January 16, 2009

Confusion

Well, I thought I had it all figured out..I thought that I was for SURE coming home. Until tonight. I told Ursula that I just couldn't do it and that I needed to leave. She basically tried to talk me into staying for the next 20 minutes.

I explained to her my frustration with working in the same environment that I am living and my lack of transportation issue. She said she would work out my work schedule and that they would be willing to buy me a bike to get around.

Then she left and Joan said he wanted to talk to me--he (via Ursula) said he feel so comfortable with me around and that he feels like I am part of the family. He is really so sweet. I actually like him the best..too bad we can't even talk.

There was much more than this said, but I just wanted everyone to be informed of the situation. I am trying not to be hasty either way, and I think I do owe it another week or two. In two days I may feel differently. In two hours, I may feel differently. Who the hell knows. I just wish time would speed up and it would be warm. It is so damn cold here. I know it is there too, but I mean, moving to Spain you think it would at least be 60--NO...it is not.

Another day, another day...the roller caoster of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment