Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Besalu

Today we worked until about 2PM and then Ursula's friend, Natalia came over and we all drove to Besalu, a small mideival (why can I NOT spell that word??) village called Besalu about 30 minutes away.

It was beautiful. Kind of like you hopped into the story of Rapunzel or something...a little creepy, but beautiful. And Natalia is single and 40 and hilarious. She is very "free" and adventurous and had lots of men stories to share with us. She was really funny.

Anyway, my flight is booked and I will be on U.S. soil in less than a week. I get in next Tuesday night about 8:30 on Air India...Bo has put money on the fact that there will be chickens on my flight. I am a little worried--not gonna lie.

I cannot wait, but I have such a remorseful feeling about all that has happened and how I got to this point. It is all so strange. I have learned that sometimes, I make poor decisions. Bottom line. I wish that I had really thought about all of this and the effect the choices I make, have on others around me. I am ashamed, and it is not a good feeling to have. I apologize and will do everything to make my next transition as smooth as possible...and then I am going to become a recluse and talk to no one...haha

I am quickly learning also that Albert is majorly deprived of attention from his parents. They do not "play" with him. Gloria just left and I walked downstairs after taking my shower--she said to ursula, who was in her office, that she was leaving..then Ursula turned to me and said..can you watch him for about 30 minutes? I said--SURE.

Mind you, this was at 8:30 and he got home from school at 6. So of the 3 hours or whatever she has with him at night, she tries to sneak off and work, rather than give him attention. So he cries and bangs on the office door and jerks the handle, and screams.

AHHHHHH.....poor little Albert. It is actually pretty pitiful.

Sleep tight...love to all

3 comments:

  1. why i am just getting the memo on this blog? good luck, stales! hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should "stay" like your music suggests

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt mean to be anonymous-:)julie

    ReplyDelete